Bookkeeping and Accounting –
The Metis vision to unlock our customer’s hidden profit and cash potential is forged in the linkage between our Advisory and Book Keeping services where the foundations of unlocking value starts with the intelligence gained from book keeping. This output provides the source data for the financial analytics, modelling, forecasting, business decisions and strategic planning. The Metis Consulting operating model is comprehensive but flexible to allow customers to opt in or out and tailor the service specific to their needs. Whether your requirement is just to complete the book keeping or a fully integrated service model, Metis Consulting has your needs covered.
Metis is not your traditional Book Keeping firm. It is a value driven model where the book keeping we deliver, we use in working with business owners to make important decisions on:-
1. Key business drivers such as pricing, expense management, labour hire, productivity, cash or working capital management and other profit driven measures.
2. Meet bank compliance though the accurate preparation of financial reports tailored to bank ongoing credit assessment requirements.
3. Plan for investment, business acquisitions and other business expansion assessment.
4. Refinance or retire existing debt, raising new loans and/or capital
5. Meet stringent Tax and other compliance reporting.
At Metis Consulting, we have an impeccable record of providing outsourced bookkeeping services. Whether that is a single book keeper working from our Metis office or on site with the customer, or even providing our clients a fully in-sourced accounting team. Metis consulting’s flexible turnkey approach allows us to tailor the book keeping service to reflect specifically our client’s needs. This allows the business owner management the freedom to focus on the bigger priorities of running their businesses. Central to Metis Consulting’s offer to our clients is our ability to provide a service that is effective, efficient and costs less to operate than traditional in-house finance staffing models.
Metis Consulting provides a team of CPA/CA qualified accountants with the professional expertise to perform the bookkeeping services for small & medium sized businesses, other accounting and tax firms and individuals. The team at Metis Consulting has extensive hands on proficiency and knowledge and is acquainted with the latest local and international GAAP, accounting standards, pronouncements and guidelines and other regulations.
Service Offerings –
Our services cater to a long list of clients, locally and internationally . Amongst the broad service offering, some of the more typical outsourced book keeping and accounting services offered by Metis Consulting includes:-
- The production of a suite of financial reports tailored to the needs of business owners.
- The ability to work with traditional or cloud based accounting software, Xero, MYOB, Quick Books, SAP, Sage, Greentree, Attache, Microsoft and others.
- Bank transaction recording from manual to fully automated bank feeds.
- Bank reconciliations
- Payroll management and administration
- Accounts Receivable administration, collection and reconciliation
- Accounts Payable administration, payment and reconciliations
- Fixed Asset management
- Compliance reporting – BAS, PAYG, FBT, CGT, Payroll Tax, Workers Compensation Insurance
- Credit control, cash flow forecasting
- General ledger journals
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
At Metis, each client is provided a dedicated Client Relationships Manager (CRM) whose primary role is to be a single point of contact for the client and to ensure accurate, timely and delivery high quality services. The CRM is supported by dedicated CPA qualified Book Keepers whose primary role is to complete the book keeping activity.
At Metis Consulting we commit ourselves to:
Accuracy – By using our expertise we can guarantee our clients with accuracy of data entry. This along with our extensive review process makes sure that the numbers you see are spot on.
Off-site or On-site – For our customers we are flexible and we can work according to the desire and needs of our clients. We can be on-site if you want visibility. On the other hand if you are looking to keep the accounts department out of your office, we can easy manage everything from our offices.
Supported services – The advantage of hiring us is that we are a company of expert professionals which means our bookkeepers are managed by qualified CRM’s,Tax Agents and Chartered Accountants.
Well defined system – We work on our systems on a daily basis to make sure that we have all the business processes given by client well documented and filed. Hence, we are able to offer the best service aligned with the needs and practices of our customers.